The Fight for sector Verena
“On the planet of Sardo IV lies the city Krodon. Formerly one of the major cities on Sardo IV, much of it was destroyed during the great war against the Orcs 40 years ago. Though the Orcs were defeated with the help of the Adaptes Astartes, much of Sardo IV still lies in ruins.
Planetary government still holds most of the planet in an orderly grip, but large parts are now ruled by different gangs. Krodon is no different. The inner city is still controlled by Governor Maaz and his Valencian Guard. The outer ring of the city is completely ruled by different gangs however. Rule of specific sectors is constantly changing in a seemingly never-ending conflict.
The head of a major gang who ruled the Verena sector recently met with an unfortunate accident involving several pounds of explosives. Now other gangs have been fighting for this sector. House Sifflet, the Heels of Thunder, Wildcat Raiders were but a few that have now settled in sector Verena. The current ruling gang is Roach’s Posse. But new gangs flock to sector Verena every week. Will you be the next ruling gang? Or will you bite the dust…
Time to assemble your gang and earn fame and fortune!
What is this?
This is a Necromunda Campaign. It will run for roughly 3 months, after which a winner will be declared. Participating is completely free, so get your miniatures and get stuck in !
- All the rules from the Necromunda Core Rulebook are in effect, as well as those printed in the Gang War supplement books.
- All points costs are taken from the Gang War supplement books, or the ‘Legacy Gangs’ file from the Necromunda.com website.
- Players have to turn in their roster (max. 1.000 credits as per the normal rules) by tuesday 12th of june. Your list should include all the normal info + which tactics cards you are using.
- For your tactics card deck you must include at least 10 Tactics cards. There is no maximum number of cards, but you cannot change which ones you use during the campaign.
- All fighters must have a seperate Fighter Card. (We have extra cards available in the store)
- You can play a maximum of three battles per Cycle.
- A Cycle lasts two weeks, from thursday morning to wednesday evening.
- All results and changes to gangs, turf, etc. have to be communicated to the Arbiter as soon as possible, but no later than the wednesday evening.
There will be a score list in the store. If you play on a different location these can be mailed to email@example.com
The campaign starts on thursday 14th of june.